Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monday, Monday...

Tomorrow is a busy, busy day for us!  Kizzy has school, I have cake class, gotta pick up Adii, pick up blood test orders, Kizzy has kung fu, and then I have another cake class.  Sometime during the day I should probably feed the children.  I also need to find time to call the kindergarten to discuss Kizzy's assessment, and my Amazon package better get here!  I need it for cake class (This not-having-free-Prime anymore is BS!  I placed this order last Monday!  Waaaahhh, I am so spoiled by free 2 day shipping!).

And, of course, I'm still waiting for that magical match email.  Last I heard, there were possibly two couples for me to check out soon, and...that was last I heard.  I emailed on Friday, hoping to get a little snippet of info before the weekend, but, alas, nothing.  I'll give 'em tomorrow, and then I'll email my original contact, see if she knows what's going on.  I know I should just be grateful I have this much going on so early, but I don't know what's going on with everything, and that's not a situation I like to be in.  If it were just a case of them not having an appropriate match right now, I like to think I could be a little more patient.  Maybe.  :-)  But I feel like I've gotten a little taste of information, and I'm hungry for more!  :-D

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment