Friday, August 22, 2014

PUPO

Yesterday we transferred two "beautiful embryos" into a "perfect placement" in my uterus (doctor's words. In the picture you can see three little air bubbles that accompanied the embryos), and I am considering myself "PUPO" (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise :-D). We'll have the official word in about a week or so.

The transfer went fantastically. Daddies got pictures of their beautiful embryos I'll have to ask for copies of, so I can share. I was so excited both embryos made it through the thaw looking great.

The only awkward moment was when the hunky embryologist comes in (with the embryos in his catheter), and pretty much introduces himself to my vagina, which is totally on display, hands off the embryos and walks out. Good thing I'm not modest. :-P

We all had a yummy sushi lunch (don't worry, I only had California Rolls), then nap and rest, and then Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I couldn't pass it up with one so close. It was so nice for us to spend time with Chris and Keith. It was so much fun to just hang out with them and get to know them as people a little more. The more I get to know them the more I like them, and I'm so happy we're all in this together. This was really Tony's first time hanging out with them since our match meeting, and he couldn't stop talking about how fond of them he was. I was only bummed we didn't have more time together. We'll have to arrange something soon. I love that they're so close! :-D

Tony and I are getting our relax on for the rest of the day with a Doctor Who marathon, popcorn and some leftover cheesecake. Can't wait to share some good news around here. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment